Welcome to Cross of Glory

Founded in 1975, as a mission congregation, Cross of Glory Lutheran Church has shared the Word of God with members of the Romeo and Washington, Michigan communities through our outreach activities, our pre-school and our grade school.

Today, Cross of Glory strives to meet the needs of our members and the community by welcoming guests and visitors to worship with us, study the Bible with us , and take advantage of the many educational and cultural activities at our facilities.

As a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod  ( www.wels.net ), we share our beliefs with over 400,000 members at over 1300 congregations around the world.